PRIVACY E COOKIE
EU Regulation 2016/679 aims to ensure that the processing of “personal data” is carried out with respect for the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Nivi S.P.A., which performs management and debt collection activities on behalf of private companies and public administrations, makes it known that the processing of acquired data is necessary for the execution of the tasks received:
- through communication from its clients;
- through contact or complaint forms, filled in spontaneously by the data subjects in their capacity as users, potential customers or suppliers;
- verbally, directly by the data subject or by consulting public registers.
- processing is based on the principles of lawfulness and correctness and is carried out in full protection of the rights and privacy of the data subject;
- the processing relates to personal data that are indispensable for the exercise of the activity of extrajudicial credit management and recovery;
- The purpose of the processing is the effective administration of credit claims against the data subject by our clients;
- Once the assignment has been completed, the confidential data of the data subject are stored only to enable our company to properly fulfil its legal obligations and to be able to report, where necessary, on the activity carried out. In any case, once the assignment has been completed, the data relating to the data subject are not available to the persons in charge, who are not allowed to consult them any further;
- the data are processed by manual and/or computerised means and, in any case, our company guarantees the observance of all precautionary measures for their security and confidentiality;
- Notwithstanding our company's right to acquire information through third parties, in compliance with the provisions of EU REG. 2016/679, the provision of data by the data subject is optional. However, any refusal will result in the failure of the task entrusted to us and the start of a possible legal action for the judicial recovery of the debt;
- data are stored and processed at our company's premises;
- the data may be communicated to: a) customers/clients; b) any Public Authorities that request it or to which it is necessary to communicate information in compliance with specific legal obligations; c) companies belonging to the same business group.
- under the conditions provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679, the data subject may exercise the following rights: - art. 15 Right of access of the data subject; - art. 16 Right of rectification; - art. 17 Right to erasure; - art. 18 Right of restriction of processing; - art. 20 Right to data portability; - art. 21 and art. 22: Right to object and automated decision-making process related to natural persons.
For the purpose of verifying the existence of the conditions and modalities for the exercise of the aforementioned rights, please refer to the full text of the aforementioned provisions, available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it of the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (GPDP)”.
We would like to inform you that if you believe your rights have been infringed, current legislation allows you to lodge a complaint with the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (GPDP)”. The data controller of the data subject is the creditor and, with regard to processing carried out after the conclusion of the assignment, the undersigned company. The Data Protection Officer D.P.O. is Dr Francesco Paolucci, who can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information, including the contact details of any data processors, may be requested by the data subject in writing.
COOKIES: A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on the browser of the user’s computer. Cookies usually allow us to store your preferences so that they do not have to be re-entered later. The browser saves the information and transmits it to the site’s server when the user visits that website again. To improve site navigation and user experience, we use technical and profiling cookies, including third-party cookies:
- __RequestVerificationToken: is a cookie which is necessary for the functioning of the website, and which automatically expires at the end of each browsing session.
- ssupp.vid: necessary for the correct functionality of the website chat-box. (duration 6 months) - https://www.smartsupp.com/it/help/cookies/
- ssupp.visits: is a marketing cookie and identifies the last page visited by the visitor. It is used to make the chat-box function more relevant. (duration 6 months) - https://www.smartsupp.com/it/help/cookies/
Chrome Firefox Explorer Safari